Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Getting Excited!!


Photobucket
This weekend is the Antique and Collectible Show at the Clark County Fairgrounds. How happy I am that its time to get out and about amongst crowds of people! Some people hate crowds, I think I must love them, with a couple of exceptions (bathroom lines, bank lines and such) but as long as the crowd is friendly, oh yipee!! You can see the times and other information about the show here. I'm not sure of all the great vendors who will be coming, but... The Queen of Tarte, The Barn House Boys, and my sister Terri will be there and myself of course, getting a start on a whole new year of shows.

A few weeks ago, Sue called to say she was working on her schedule for the year. She thought this would be an idea that might make life just a little bit easier. A schedule, I asked?? As in not just driving around randomly looking for a place to pull over and unload, hoping for customers... Well, I said, great idea!! I too must have a schedule. I've been working on it, and it will soon even be on the side of my blog.. But not today, I have to finish getting get packed and ready to head out for a show...

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the ADD picture!

    Hope you do smashingly well at the show. How fun to be with the Queen and the BHBoys.

    BTW, I've got pics of the tablescape on my blog today...suggestions welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How hillarious....ADD......I'm right there with you! I hope you have fun at the show. I'm hoping to make it one of my stops on Sunday.....

    Blessings-

    Christa
    Chloe Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to venture down and see what you have been up to over the last couple months.
    Hope to see you this weekend. I'm excited to see you.
    Timi

    P.S.......That ADD picture........my day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joy!
    See you at the show Saturday!
    My wallet is itching, BIG TIME :o)))
    Sylvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Joy! Sounds like an all star line-up. About the ADD just remember don't think about the bunny's. Happy Junken Trails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Who'da thunk? Not me, either! Have a great time and say Hi to Cindy and the boys for me!

    Love ya,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete