Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things You Might Like to Know…

Remember when I said I would let you know of blogs that had pictures of The Dream Girls Weekend.  I didn’t forget, I just got a little distracted… hmmm…

You might want to check these out, to see what kind of fun and crafting they were having, if you haven’t already.  Lisa, had this list of links on her blog that I ever so cleverly copied. 

Tiffany, Kimberly, Jeanne, Isabel, Robin, Kris, Amy, Maija, Lisa, Tammy, Linda,and Terri 

You really gotta love technology (when it works).

 

I am busy getting Dumbo (the rv) and the trailer packed for our trip this weekend.  I will be at WSU in Pullman WA this weekend.  If you are in the area come by and say hello.

Mom’s Weekend Antique Show

Gladish Gym 

Friday, April 9   2pm-9pm

Saturday, April 10 10am-6pm

Next on my schedule is

Terri Brush’s Beach Retreat

 Art Camp

Cannon Beach,  Oregon

April 29-30 & May 1-2

I am really looking forward to this amazing weekend!

 

And if all that wasn’t enough fun!!

I am so excited to be joining an incredible lineup of vendors,

for Joe and Jermonne’s

Season Opening

May, 8th

blog-header-1

 

I found this photo and it reminded me of the

“good ole days”

 

sexist_old_ad

Sometimes I still like to wear that apron.

4 comments:

  1. The memories that weekend evokes in me. I was there 10 years ago with my daughter and that show was one of my highlights of the weekend, beside being one on one with my daughter. Safe journey. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy!
    Loved your apron folder you made for the dream girls weekend! Such talent you possess! I had the chance to take Terri's class this past weekend with my daughter and we loved every second of it - another person who holds many talents that Terri is!
    Have a great time in Pullman....
    xoxo
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are a busy gal. I will check all the links of these fun ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Miss Joy! Just dropping by to send a HUG your way. LOVE love LOVE the old ad .... and the diet coke solution to overwork!
    See you soon!
    B :)

    ReplyDelete