Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Things Are Looking Up

IMG_3513

 

Really UP!

 

IMG_3591

Waaayyy Up!

IMG_3503

Going Up!

IMG_3511

To the top!

IMG_3625

That is one tall Rock Wall…

IMG_3534

Going UP!

IMG_3551Had I worn my purple glitter climbing shoes and tutu,

I probably would have tried it…

IMG_3565

Maybe even cooled off in the pool.

If I’d brought my swimsuit to the party…

IMG_3658

To be the center of attention.

IMG_3696

It’s so exciting!

IMG_3729

Just delighted!

IMG_3690

Birthday parties, with our sweeties, so happy to have them close.

It makes me laugh!

IMG_3372

IMG_3370

6 comments:

  1. What a darling little happy face! If I was wearing my glitter shoes and tutu I could do just about anything too! karen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Things Are Looking Up
    Appreciate it for this post, I will be extremely thankful to find out these kinds of fantastic information.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of having these little ones in our lives! They are such blessings to us, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl! That looks like such a fun party, I don't know if I would climb the wall, I'm a little afraid of heights but if I had a tutu and those shoes, I might concur all of my fears! Love the new bracelet, and the message is one of my favorites :) t.xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun!!!! i want that laugh bracelet!
    xo
    deb@ garden party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great - love the jewellery ion the last two images, very cute and almost festive style.

    ReplyDelete