Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Simple Fun

We are enjoying our summer,
 loving the HOT weather.
  The kids know how to cool off.

It's about helping each other stay cool. 


The fancier resorts have swim up bars.
  This is a twist on that idea...

In case you didn't think it could be done... 
We even managed to train the local bumble bees to fly on a string.
Naturally these were on a catch and release basis...



And then there is always time to relax and enjoy the babies.


Hope your having a fun summer!

4 comments:

  1. I think the guys have found the right way of discovering fun and happiness in summer. These photographs have no substitutes whatsoever. I hope you will return back home with happy memories of life.

    CitySightsNY Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are truly reminding me the days of my childhood. I used to do same kinds of things when I was just a kid. Sometimes I wonder that why we are grown-up that soon:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete