Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random, Ramblings...

Unbelievable as it might seem, I am still having major computer issues. The kind where the laptop still isn't working and so I can't download pictures from my camera... Rumor has it that a new, one is on its way... Don't worry you will be the first to know...
So with that said, today while we were in Junction City getting my parent's house ready to sell, and Mom and Dad were at her house and she was watching/entertaining Sam, I asked my sister in law Judy, to take some pictures that I could use for my blog. What the heck she had nothing else to do... And everyone knows she takes the best pictures!

Who are those sweet children, you might ask?
That would be my brother and I. I can't help but wonder why he got to wear a pink shirt while I got a green dress??? How fair is that? My mom said that this picture was "touched up" and those weren't the actual colors... Sounds like she is making excuses...
I have mentioned before that we (my sister's and I) call our brother, Tomie "the good brother", for no reason other than he is...
Yes, he is the only brother, but none the less he is still the Good Brother.
When you see how it goes on his farm, I know you will agree.

The rooster, Red or maybe it is, Fred... anyway they all have names...
Sees Tomie coming, he shouts"Ladies",

And here they all come a runnin'
Snack time.

Here you go, just a little taste...
Some for all of you...


Are you too warm?

He is so cool, the rainbow shines for him...


He built the chicken coop and the incubator,

Notice how happy his chickens are...

Sam's loving the farm.


He doesn't actually feed the pretend deer, and Sam doesn't really ride it either...

That deer does make a great photo opportunity.

Sam wants to be like Uncle Tomie.

Or perhaps like Grandpa??



Last week Sam said,
"Mom, in a long time when I have babies and you are the Grandma, will you come live with us?"

5 comments:

  1. Those are some fun pictures.....I'd love to have chickens, but I'm afraid they'd be too much work....

    I got a new laptop over the summer and it was so much more efficient than my old one. I hope your new one arrives soon!

    Blessings-

    Christa
    Chloe Rose
    Kindred Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want another chicken!!! I's so sad that I had to miss your blogging party, I was looking so forward to seeing your home. Now I also have a farm to see, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, Joy! They did re-touch those photos then. Remember? The one of my family in my dining room? Same colors exactly... pink and green. It is darling! I don't see YOU in you in the photo, know what I mean? I think that you look just like Ty and Derek! Who knew?! Very cute.

    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there~
    I found your blog thru Krys's. I just had to comment on what your son said. What a DOLL! My son is the same way. I just pray he gets married to a sweet girl that doesn't mind me being the Grammy. Your brother looks like a gem too! I would love to have you stop by my blog when you can pop over!
    Blessings- LillySue

    ReplyDelete