Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sorry To Keep You Waiting…

I’m sure you have been on pins and needles, waiting to see what the BIG secret was…  Well wait no more!

terri brush julie haymaker 099

Terri wanted something extra special to give her students with their supplies for the workshop she taught at Dream Girl’s Weekend.  I used vintage wall paper for the base, and layered with sheet music, and other vintage paper. The lace on top was a pouch.

 

The inside was another pocket for supplies, made to look like an apron.

terri brush julie haymaker 100

They were all a little different.

terri brush julie haymaker 101

It was a fun way to use some of those great pieces of paper, ribbon, lace and other treasures we are all so fond of gathering.

I copied this picture from Terri’s blog

dreamgirlsweekend 025

This shows how she used the packet to hold the supplies.

I keep hearing about the great time everyone had, but I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of the actual projects, the Dream Girl’s completed.

(If by chance you post some and let me know I will link back to your pictures.)

9 comments:

  1. were we supposed to make something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy,

    Just wanted to let you know how fab your project turned out. Everyone was squealing over how cute your folders were, myself included. Thank you so much! It was a great weekend! I will be posting about it sometime today or tomorrow and you can see what I made.

    XO,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy That was way to cool. All those special touches. Some how I thought you got to go to it too. That must be later. Huh? Hugs to you. Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were beyond amazing !!!And i have my own version!!! Yipeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joy....special as always. love, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. The folders were so beautiful Joy! I will treasure mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's great, so much cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Joy! I will be seeing you soon!!! xoxo Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Joy...those folders are fantabulous! You never cease to amaze me! :) Can't wait to see you again...looks like I might be making the trip to FarmChicks...yeah!!!
    xoxo
    Lonnie

    ReplyDelete