Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Singing Along With John Denver

 

The Colorado rocky mountain high
I've seen it raining fire in the sky
The shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye
Rocky mountain high.

Kristen and Adam 108

Can you even imagine a more beautiful place for a wedding?

Once you make the hike to the top, caught your breath in the

“mile high air.”

It was all worth it!

Kristen and Adam 129

They certainly seemed thrilled!

Beth as the photographer,

Kristen and Adam 141

shown displaying butter balls.  What after all, is

“cute as a butter ball?” (or is it round as a butter ball?)

And me as the Wedding Gestapo, what could possibly go wrong???

We had a wonderful time with our friend Sheila celebrating her son’s marriage.

Now I’m busy getting ready for the sale this weekend in Yakima.

CLAYSON-HEADER-FLYER3

This is a great sale, I know you will be glad you came.  We always have the best time!  It’s not too far for a day trip from the valley, so grab a friend and join us!

clayson farms 009

clayson farms 010

clayson farms 042

It will be fun visiting with Kim and her helpers,

especially Miss Madelyn.

Julie will make the journey to the other side of the mountain,

for the sale.

clayson farms 048 

And Sue will be there, enjoying a tasty beverage.

clayson farms 033

 

It is a fun day in the country,

 I hope to see YOU there!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful happy couple, and that sale looks amazing! I wish I could just hop on up there and enjoy it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking...both the view and the happy couple!
    I wish you could see me there too! Give Sue a hug from me...willya?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy,
    You're always soo much fun to be around...can't wait to see you and your fam!
    BTW...Dave is still my hero and let him know that Donny broke the trailer AFTER I got home! Thank goodness he had troubles with it BEFORE I took it!
    See you on Friday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful country. I enjoyed visiting there a few times. Took me a day or so to get used to that mile high air though ;) What beautiful pics of the happy couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the birthday blessings. Mike looks soooo old now...to bad I follow on monday..
    See you very soon
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhh, thank you so much Joy for creating the most beautiful wedding ever! I'll never forget how precious you made it for Kristen and Adam. You are very talented and very sweet. AND... you are the hardest worker I've ever met in my life... with loads of talent too!

    Have fun at Clayson Farms, and sell -everything- so you can have fun looking for more.

    We are grateful beyond words,
    Sheila and Brent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopped on over from bella shabby... Love the SHOW PICS - dying to SEE MORE!*!*! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete