Friday, February 20, 2009

Hope You Can Come

I took a little trip to Oregon City yesterday to see if I could lend a hand to Miss Cindy (Tarte) as she is at crunch time getting "this show on the road" the debut of her new venue is Saturday.

She has been up and down this ladder several hundred times.

She's done it so many times now she flies off the ladder, when the job is done.


Natalie seems to be saying, "Wow, Cindy that's pretty impressive."






It is pretty impressive and I'm sure you won't want to miss it!









DIRECTIONS to the barn (Please Mapquest directions from your specific location) These are general directions from the freeway. There will be round signs out a the major turns off Hwy 99 and at the driveway.

From I-5 North, take I-205 North to Exit #9, Oregon City. Turn Left on Hwy 99E go through Oregon City staying on Hwy 99E until you reach South End Road. Turn Left on South End Road. Go 1 mile and turn left into 20131.

From I-5 South, take the Aurora Donald Exit, turn right toward Aurora, go through Aurora and turn left onto Hwy 99E. You will stay on Hwy 99E through Canby. Turn Right on South End Road go 1 mile and turn left into 20131.

From I-205 North or South, take Exit #9, Oregon City. Turn Left on Hwy 99E go through Oregon City staying on Hwy 99E until you reach South End Road. Turn Left on South End Road. Go 1 mile and turn left into 20131.

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out awesome. I wish I could come tomorrow, but I guess I'll just have to wait until the next one. I miss you, but am having fun on my trip. See you Wed.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to have missed you yesterday. BUT, I did get to enjoy the whole dish of that macaroni and cheese you sent back with Joe! Thanks for the extra inches around my waist, Joy. Payback is something else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This looks amazing! I'm hoping to make it down to visit.

    Blessings-

    Christa
    Chloe Rose
    Kindred Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy to the world!!! Thank you so much for your help and support. And for taking photos for me....I am so happy you came and always appreciate you help. I love you...Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, Joy! I'm sure she was soooooooooooo thankful to have your help! You are a wonderful friend. I've missed ya.

    Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you had lots to do with the decor at Cindy's show;- it was magical!

    Always so nice to see you :o)
    Sylvi

    ReplyDelete