Saturday, March 13, 2010

So Glad You Came

Just wanted to say thanks for coming out today for the 4 Friends Sale.  It was such fun seeing my friends (actually more than 4), that came out today.  I know there are lots of options on such a beautiful sunny day, but I do really appreciate those of you who were able to take time to come out and show your support. 

Here are the 4 Friends on the eve of the sale.

4 friends  sale 044

Some of the fun things we had for sale.

4 friends  sale 027

4 friends  sale 019

4 friends  sale 004 4 friends  sale 037

4 friends  sale 054

If you have “events” at your home, you know how much it takes to “pull it all together”.  I could not possibly do all that has to be done to get things ready around here by myself. 

As “show time” approached, Dave the Driver, became Dave the Move Everything Guy, my big boys showed up providing muscle and height where needed.   The Queen of Tarte turned into Cinderella/Wonder Woman, chasing down dust bunnies and spreading magic.  The day of the sale, my sister Toni arrived early helping with  last minute details. She stayed until the end, doing anything that needed to be done, especially keeping things a little bit organized in the cash register… (Sometimes I am having so much fun visiting, I forget I am suppose to be selling things…)   So to all of you,

 a great big thank you!

4 friends  sale 070                                              

I’m looking forward to a couple of days of playing “catch up".  With 3 shows in 3 weeks, it is an understatement to say the house is trashed!  I am looking forward to getting out and about looking for treasures and getting them ready for upcoming shows!

I am also so excited that I will be attending Terri Brushes Art Camp in Cannon Beach Oregon.

The dates are April 29,30 and May 1 and 2. This retreat has been sold out for several months.  One of the students is unable to attend for health reasons, 1 space has recently  become available.  If you are interested in attending an amazing art retreat, check it out here and join us for the best time ever! 

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad I made the journey down south, every place was wonderful to visit. I thank you for all your helpful hints. More than you know. I got some great photos, I will post them soon. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun!! You have a lovely shop and it was great to meet you and see your things. Thanks Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop looked wonderful Joy and I'm glad we all had such a good sale. I'm so lucky to be able to share this event with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA Joy! Cant' wait to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your sale went great. The set up looked beautiful...

    I am having a "Blue Monday" giveaway at my blog, Cottage Cozy! Stop on over for a peek.

    Wishing you a terrific week!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy!!!

    I've had such fun shooting photos on my chest from you with Easter and Spring things, it has yet to make it down into my Studio! Not to mention I haven't felt well enough to work down there are of late,,,my livingroom/dine is covered with paper/glitter,,glue the likes!

    Anyway,,,,,wanted to let you know, I am having a little GIVEAWAY for ONE more DAY! If you'd like to "hop" over to Bungalowbling and enter!!!

    http://Bungalowbling.blogspot.com


    Hugs and stay healthy, I've had this bug for over a week! Ackk!
    Shell

    ReplyDelete