Monday, April 5, 2010

Is This Just A Little Kinky?

So… I found myself back up north, I had the opportunity to make a little jewelry, and brainstorm some new ideas with Terri Brush.

When I left her house I had time for some junking…

I am happy to report I found 6 new friends! 

They happen to be men…

They look good…

Wouldn’t you agree?boy girl 002 

Now for the kinky part…

boy girl 003

I really need these guys to model the jewelry I have been making.

more necklaces 001

Who would guess?

more necklaces 035

more necklaces 046

more necklaces 054

more necklaces 061

more necklaces 063

more necklaces 081

more necklaces 068

more necklaces 072

more necklaces 066

 

more necklaces 086

The pocket watch on the bottom, is what I made at Terri’s.  She showed me how to pour resin.

Very fun!

more necklaces 058 

 

I’m looking forward to doing more of this soon.

more necklaces 057

Seems like a waste, but don’t blame these men,

they just needed a job!

boy girl 002 boy girl 005

17 comments:

  1. Only kinky if you think about it too much...so don't:)...it's the perfect *re-purposing*!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one would ever know. Your necklaces are gorgeous!

    XO,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! ...and not a bit kinky
    your jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok can you say transvestide....Oh wait how do you spell that.
    You make me laugh, miss ya
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent!!! Thinking outside the box is what works
    Thanx for sharing.....
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those guys are looking really good with your lovely necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Joy!!!!! I want them all. You know I am not, I mean, was not a jewelry person before but you make the coolest pieces. I really and truely love them all. Can I come see you soon and pick up a few???? Tata for now, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to say, they look great with those striking jewels hanging on them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was little Worried when I saw your post said KINKY and Knowing you had just stayed the night again !! LOL... the MEN are beautiful!. I collaged my MAN and forgot to give him the breasts he needed! haha.. yours look perfect..
    Miss YA! Hope MRS Sheila is healing fast...
    Hugs SOON to see you at ART CAMP!!!!! so EXCITING
    Terri
    your room is so empty here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joy, I love your necklaces!! Where can we buy them? People in CA need cute things too...Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. A boob job, that is...!!! Necessity is the mother of invention, I think it was brilliant! Miss you!
    isabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! You give a whole new meaning to "man" boobs!
    luv luv luv your jewels!
    xo
    Amy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, girlfriend! This just made my day! Sending quick hugs and hope to catch up with you soon ....
    B :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed this post, what a great post, love your adornments at that male bust. My stamping went well, thanks for the hints. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOH kinky indeed... but..I LOVE those necklaces girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those necklaces are stunning! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete