Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas is Coming, Soon!

Ready?  Hope you are, because the time to enjoy is now.

We’ve been busy.

Thankfully, I’ve had help.

IMG_2258 

Baking is more fun with a helper.

IMG_2250

Someone, who REALLY enjoys clean up.

IMG_2249

She’s also a big help at Monticello.

IMG_2276

We are continuing to restock our space.

IMG_2285

 

IMG_2294

IMG_2295

IMG_2297

IMG_2299

IMG_2300

IMG_2303

A few new necklaces.

IMG_2305

IMG_2323

You can find these at Monticello and Tarte,

IMG_2338

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Joy! Your space is magical. I am so looking forward to seeing you and your hubbie in June. Blessings and this New Year will be wonderful! xo Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I'm in love with the pink heart necklace! You know how I love my Joy necklaces : ) Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute images and the jewellery is amazing, love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey
    I enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to
    start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    My blog; T1 Long Distance
    my web page :: T1 quote

    ReplyDelete