Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just a Few Details…

I’m excited for this weekend.

We will be spending the weekend in Hillsboro.

junk salvation

We are finishing up a few (dozen) last minute projects and we will be all ready!

I have enough treasures to fill up the building myself, but I will probably bring just one trailer load…

I love the new jewelry, I’ve been making.

IMG_2620

Something with a little heart, for Valentine’s Day.

IMG_2622

I thought it would be fun to have some stamped letter charms to mix and match…

Who knows what you might want to spell.

IMG_2632

You will just have to come out and see for yourself!

IMG_2633

 

IMG_2634

See you there!

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! I hope you do fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and let us know how it goes. I love the presentation of the letter charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought three necklaces from you for Christmas gifts. I think it's time one of these belonged to me! Debbie and I will see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks wonderful!! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi miss joy!!! soooo...how was the event? i tell you what, i keep telling lisa and isabel that i am going to get up there someday to see y'all and attend one of the big events! anything coming up in summer up yonder?

    i love your jewelry!! too, too cute!

    hope all is super fantastic!!!

    xxoo
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joy!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I miss seeing you! I am so looking forward to a little break before wedding flower season starts, and on to Farm Chicks! I wish for you my friend a wee break of your own. Love your new stuff!

    <3
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Microsoft Outlook 2010 lets you drag and color-code tasks and e-mails on its calendar; download outlook 2010 needs no introduction since it is the industry standard. Good upgrade from the previous version of the outlook.

    ReplyDelete