Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I’m Ready for Spring

The flowers begin to bloom and time seems to fly. 

IMG_4284

I planted these lilacs about 15 years ago, they were suppose to pink but since it was about 4 years before they bloomed, I couldn’t very well return them..

IMG_4288

I really wanted pink but these smell so wonderful, I have gotten over my disappointment in the color (mostly) and it’s a good thing since I planted 6 of them…

I love these sweet peas that Terri Brush used for Art Camp decorations last week.

IMG_4171

   How about these great flowers, decorating the goodie bags for art camp?

IMG_4157

Beautiful flowers everywhere at the Spring Garden Show at Monticello.

IMG_4313

 

Who wouldn’t enjoy having this in their yard? 

 

IMG_4339

Besides enjoying the flowers.

We are busy getting ready for our Spring Sales we are doing. 

Next week we will head north to Monroe, Washington for

Ruffles and Rust

 

The first weekend in June we will be heading south for

Remnants of the Past

 

<span class=

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Heck of a cool idea here! I appreciate the work done by the website attendants to make this post happen.

    ReplyDelete