Monday, August 6, 2007

What a weekend!!


Wow that was quite a weekend, Friday was spent trying to get everything finished up and packed to take to Molly Mo's and dropped off. Seems like I remember something about the umbrella breaking and Dave ( the super husband) having to fix it before we can go... me being TIRED and maybe just a tiny bit cranky, its all just a blur... Of course as soon as we arrive then I'm happy as can be and thrilled to see my friends. Dave went home to pick up Sam and get ready for lots of father son bonding over the weekend.. The interpretation of that is he has Sam all weekend as I am not going to be around...
The Tickled Pink girls spent the night since my house was an hour closer to the next day's show and of course we stayed up WAY too late and ended up with about 2 or 3 hours sleep as we need to get up and going by 4am.... Who could be tired when there was BIG fun to be had???

No comments:

Post a Comment