Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well, Thank You Very Much!

My friend Lulu gave me this,blog-award

Thank-you for thinking of me. This was a really fun one to do, and I appreciate you passing it along to me. Rules to the award...

1.)Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award. And again I say, Thank you Lulu (I think) and here is her URL http://luluz1953.blogspot.com/

2.)Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award. I am still trying to think of the most brilliantly over the top blogs that would enjoy getting this, you know I love all the ones I have listed on the sidebar and I don’t want to leave any of them out…

3.)Copy and paste this quiz... Change the answers, ONE word only!!

Lulu said,

“I am so sorry, but one word just is not going to happen.”

And if she can be a rule breaker so can I!

4.)Have Fun!

Quiz:

1.) Where is your cell phone? I usually don’t know for sure, but I can locate it most of the time when it rings. Happens to be I left it here on the table last night, so it is right next to me.

2.) Your hair? It’s on my head, thankfully I don’t have to keep track of it! Or do you want to know what I think of my hair? It’s fine, well actually thick, I’m pretty sure gray, but I don’t intend to find out anytime soon…

3.) Your mother? She is definitely gray. Not to mention mini…94lbs and about 4’11”

4.) Your father? 86 years old, and very sharp, makes me laugh every day, they live with us.

5.) Your favorite food? Something I didn’t have anything to do with preparing..

6.) Your favorite drink? diet coke, if you know me at all you wouldn’t have to ask…

7.) Your dream last night? I don’t usually remember my dreams, but last night I dreamt someone broke into our house and stole, my camera and computer! Boy was I mad!

8.) Your dream/goal? To be organized.

9.) What room are you in? Entry room, which has also been, the dining room and the living room at different times. I like to mix it up at times.

10.) Your hobby? Photography

11.) Your fear? Time, I seem to have a hard time controlling it…

12.) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still here, looking forward to Sam going to High School…

13.) Where were you last night? In my shop getting ready for Expo.

14.) Something that you aren't? Organized

15.) Muffin? Scone

16.) Wish list item? Adobe photoshop

17.) Where did you grow up? Am I really?

18.) Last thing you did? Read my email, and told Sam hurry and get ready for school, and no he wasn’t wearing sweats.

19.) What are you wearing? Sweats, no just kidding, my robe!

20.) Your TV? Off, if I have anything to say about it, unless it is late and I am in the shop, where I watch weird how they catch the murderer shows. Or late night talk shows.

21.) Your pets? Outside.

22.) Friends? The best!

23.) Your life? Busy

24.) Your mood? Harassed, getting ready for a show.

25.) Missing someone? Lance (deceased husband)

26.) Vehicle? Whichever one I can find the keys for.

27.) Something you aren't wearing? Gee, I said my robe…

28.) Your favorite store? Not sure I have a favorite, but anywhere there is old stuff.

29.) Favorite color? Pink

30.) When was the last time you laughed? Few minutes ago.

31.) Last time you cried? Yesterday

32.) Your best friend? I love the one I’m with best.

33.) One place you go to over and over? Why can’t I find my keys?

34.) One person who emails you regularly? Sheila

35.) Favorite place to eat? At friends.

Now I get to pick 6 blogs that I visit. I’ll get back to that…

Okay… now that I finally finished that, I wanted to let you know that this weekend is Expo and I am getting all the treasures packed and ready. Here are all the details, I hope you can make it.

I had decided to try and start showing more photo’s of projects and old stuff, things that would be of more interest to people who might be looking for great ideas and inspiration.

Well, I will try and do that but I still have to throw in some family fun and random baby pictures, because I love them and that has to be good enough reason…

apple party 061-1

So with that said, my sister Toni and her husband Denny hosted an Apple Party in their new barn last Saturday. The weather was iffy so we were glad for the cover! Their girls were here with the babies and that in itself is a reason to party.apple party 041

Brynne and Livy 102Brynne and Livy 103

This was the first time we met, Asher. He is growing up in Texas, I didn’t notice much of an accent…

Brynne and Livy 002Addie is getting big and having so much fun running around, that her sister Delilah is now the one who gets her picture taken!

Brynne and Livy 019

Brynne and Livy 043

Brynne and Livy 062

apple party 067

Delilah with her 2 pretty aunties.

Brynne and Livy 063

apple party 074-1apple party 064

Some of my new friends,

apple party 011 apple party 017 apple party 031

apple party 082 Did I happen to mention the Apple Bake-Off,

that I won with Grandmas Doris’ recipe Raw Apple Cake?

If you want to be a winner, make this today!

Scan Scan1

7 comments:

  1. Joy-thank you so, so, so much for delivering the fence pieces to the barn. Those kind of skipped my immediate memory bank.!!!! XOXO Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Joy!
    Thanks for Gramma Doris' Raw Apple Cake recipe ... I will compare to our family version ....
    Think Asher was just hiding his accent from you - he's already a brilliant kid! ... (you know how northern people are about accents!)
    My morning was: Robe ... check! Where are my keys? .... check! Diet coke ... nope ... pepsi was on sale!
    Hugs!
    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlfriend!
    Hope you have a great show!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy!
    Beautiful Family Pics! We have the same camera...you'll have to give me some pointers. We will see you this weekend at Funky Junk Show..We'll be shopping and visiting this year... OH!! bringing the posse of kids too!
    XOXO Glad & Cel/Junebug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joy!

    Love all your pictures and reading your quiz was so fun! It made me smile! Congrats on your award!

    Hugs,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty angel girls all of them! Emily looks so happy to be holding the babies. Delilah seems to love the camera! (Girls learn so quickly)!

    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for coming by my blog and letting me know how amazing Terry's class is. I really want to go....hoping I can talk a friend into going with me. Your pictures and writing are great...thanks for sharing. jules

    ReplyDelete