Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just In Case

Seriously, if your reading this and you didn’t already know that this

Saturday, July 30th is the

Barn House Flea Market

BHOUSE2

You should leave a comment and let me know how you missed hearing.

I am so beyond excited,

I’m thinking about bringing a paper sack (in case I hyperventilate). 

BHOUSE-back

Here is where you can check out last years show.

I’m doing my very best to be organized…

IMG_0228

Once I get there I am so…  

shall we say “over stimulated”

I just want to enjoy the moment (s)

If you haven’t ever been to this event, all I can say is…

COME EARLY!

Although there will be twice as much on site parking,

with an “on-site” police officer

and nearly a dozen parking attendants to help control any parking issues.

The weather is predicted for a perfect 82 degrees

with just the right amount of

this

32

I have a little mantra I keep repeating…

“Idle down turbo”

Now where did I put that paper bag????

Joy's Business Card - Page 001-1

7 comments:

  1. Dear Joy,
    All the best to you & the other vendors on Saturday!
    I'll miss being part of the "hoopla", but I'm so happy for you all to show the PNW that it really is possible to be THE BEST!!!!
    If time allows I will stop in.
    Much love from Sylvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not make it to BarnHouse as I take over my shop (still so exciting to say!) on Monday, but I'll see you in Yakima. Hope you sell out and that the weather cooperates. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo excited to see you!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing y'all the best of sales and happy times! We have a wedding at the Ponderosa Saturday and I guess I have to be there!
    See you in a couple of weeks.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be finding you dear Joy!!! Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think this looks pretty exciting. I know this would be full of fun. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really its looks so beautiful. It would have great fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete