Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Morning Madness!

My head is spinning with all the many things calling for my attention this morning, like most of my mornings, and yours too no doubt..., so why am I sitting here in front of the computer?? Well I need to finish my diet coke, and sure it takes a little longer to serve it in my new/old silver, but why shouldn't I enjoy the finer things?? This is what happens when I am without internet for a couple of days. It takes time to catch up!
I do love old silver, but there comes, a time when you have to ask yourself, where am I going to put all of these?? Perhaps in my booth for sale??

We took Dumbo the RV for a weekend at the beautiful Oregon Coast. The color of the curtains, wasn't the biggest issue. Hmmm, one of the reasons I was happy not to have one of those adorable little vintage airstreams was the problems they would certainly have due to age... Well you don't have to be vintage to have issues if you are a RV... I think Dave the driver/mechanic got it worked out.
I took my sewing machine, thinking I would have lots of time to finish some projects.. Nope not so, we still have some bugs to work out with organization... In other words I couldn't find a thing so I spent all weekend looking for whatever it was I needed...then of course I had to remember what I needed it for??
The weather was fabulous, and I would be sharing the photos, except the camera was one of the things I never did find...

That means these blank pages will have to be sold!!
The baby had a great time this weekend, what that's not Sam?? Oh well cute baby anyway.

Here are a few of the other things I have been collecting and need to price and pack.

The key to organization is to get things put away as I get them, so I am not overwhelmed when it is time to do a show.. I kind of doubt that will happen, but dreams are important.. I have been hoarding suitcases,
thinking I will price like items and then display them in suitcases. Probably ones that you can open and see inside but this one is so cool, I had to show it...When I get to a show all I would have to do is open the suitcase and whaa laaa... ready !!

What is not to love about buttons?
If you didn't inherit family photos you can always get some like these and who would know the difference??
Well enough procrastination time to get on with the fun!! Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Joy -
    I can identify with your road trip in an RV. Where did I put it? It HAS to be here somewhere!

    My dear little mother calls vintage photos 'instant family'! The amazing thing is that after awhile even I think they are really my relatives.
    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there !!
    I know someone (Pam!!) looking for those exact tea services! Are you going to sell them? I wonder if she knows you have them ??!!
    You motorhome looks like tons of fun, I bet you are having a great time trying it out!

    Take Care,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A place for everything....

    Crazy isn't it? Now try living in it for 3-4 months. That's fun!

    Are you bringing Dumbo to our place when you come over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey long, lost friend! Miss you. Let me look at those photo album frames before they disappear. Glad you are enjoying (?) Dumbo. A great way to get away and still be able to work on stuff once you can find it! Ha! XOXO, M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all of that and you still had time to help me too! Thank you sooo much. And you seem pretty organized with my mess!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are always so much fun to look at. Those tea sets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete