Monday, March 16, 2009

4 Friends...


That's the sale not the number of actual friends I hope to see! I'm getting excited and between the rest of the things that seem to take most of my time I am busy busy getting things ready for this Saturday! How did it get here so fast? I will get back to you on that when I figure it out!

I enlisted the help of Dave and Tyson yesterday to get some semblance of order in the shop and things are starting to look up around here! I'm finding all kinds of treasures that I forgot I had!
I hope you can make time to come out and see what we all have in store for you!
The sale will be held at each of our 4 locations from 10 am to 4 pm. We hope that you will invite your friends to come along and make it a day of shopping and fun!

7 comments:

  1. I want to come but I will be at the coast this weekend. I have been gathering some ladies that want to make crowns. Have a great sale and for sure I will see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shamelessly copied your sale flier & put it on my blog;- hope the copyright effect won't hit me to hard.....
    The best of luck to all 4 friends!
    I'm so sorry I can't attend, this time around!
    Hugs,
    Sylvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I want to be there, unfortunately am out of state...What is your next big event?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you today, your place is lovely!

    ReplyDelete